Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Enjoying the company of my wife and cars


There’s nothing that gets my pistons pumping more than women and cars and I’ve been pretty pleased with the internet and how it helped my business.  I’m a mechanical minded kind of guy by nature and I have had some problems when dealing with computerized technology. Lucky for me I learn pretty fast and have some help that I needed.  The shop is going steady but there are some lean times.  With that in mind, I’ve included selling car parts and accessories to my stockpile and I’m pretty satisfied with the business exposure that the digital age has brought. 

Running your business from the internet is pretty awesome, and it feels good man. Just finished some promo work and orders taken and processed online and it definitely brings in the money.
Who doesn’t like a nice turbo or supercharged ride? Getting these awesome parts to customers is the name of the game and I love sending out these boost upgrades to people who appreciate them. They just order them online and I just ship these bad boys, simple as that. Heck I don’t even have time to manage my marketing stuff; with my hands full running the business, consulting with suppliers and all that jazz. I took the time to research my business marketing options and all the nitty gritty aspects of running a business and got some clerical aspects of the job done offshore. It did save me a pretty penny and some spare time. You won’t believe the time I waste interviewing mouth breathers who apply to my temp job notices when sales picks up.

There are some things that are important but I can’t be bothered with. Like Data entry or updating my sites. Good thing I have lovely and helpful virtual assistants that I outsource from BPO guys I know. They are a bargain to have around and get the job done so I can’t say I have any problems there. 

All in all, I’m pretty satisfied with the results so I can spend more time with my girl. Yeah my one sweet wife; she makes awesome pizza and spare ribs.  Wait I actually have two sweethearts, my missus and my upcoming project: twin turbo mustang v8. I can’t wait till it’s done and tear apart the tarmac with it.

0 comments: