Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Laughing with, not at Scott Brown

This guy Scott literally drove himself to polls. Unbelievable. Even I would think that he’s a bit insane for doing this. But we all do crazy things when we believe so much on something right? He probably thought about this for weeks and thought that the public will open their arms more to him. Like what the title of this blog says, I’m not laughing at him. I’m simply overwhelmed, which I think is pretty normal seeing a situation like this in politics. I’ve always thought that politics has a weird sense of humor or a humor of its own kind. Seriously though, if Scott had a blast for such cause, so be it. You have my blessings. But I really hoped you would drop by and rent a car with us. We’d probably give you a generous discount.

His odometer read 201,000 miles. Damn. That’s a lot of gas but the result I believe pays up for all the effort. People better pay attention, and fast coz he’s going to drive you crazy. He needed 41 votes to stop Obama’s health care overhaul and if it is a victory indeed, my mom would cry hysterically. My say to this issue however is not as important as what Mr. Brown has to say because I don’t think I’d have the guts to do the same. Not in politics for sure. Business-wise? Damn right I will, even if I’d have to join a galactic expedition just so I keep the business alive.

People who know me understand how dedicated I am towards the success and full growth of my business and believe me when I say I am. Maybe Scott and I have something in common. We push to the limit at whatever risk just so we can get a hold of our goals. I strongly admire men who stick by their beliefs and would even roll over for the benefit of others. Scott Brown, today you’re the man.

0 comments: