Thursday, February 25, 2010

When Something’s Wrong

When something’s wrong, I usually freak out and on most days I contemplate to myself to reevaluate things.  My wife knows how I can be so agitated whenever I go through this phase in my life and she knows perfectly how I handle it but this time she was surprised.  I’m a man and I don’t go through post-menstrual period but the effect on me was quite similar.  I was too irate I forgot the difference between being in control and just losing it. 

When something’s wrong I would choose to be alone so that I could focus more but the whole thing just threw me off instantly.  Something happened which I clearly didn’t see coming.  Unfortunately, I was trapped and stuck in the middle of nowhere.  Right now, I haven’t figured out something yet.  There was quite a misunderstanding with the people I’m working with.  I hope they can fix the problem for me.  I’m such in a big mess and I’m seriously not in the mood to stay calm.  The worst thing about this is it involves a lot of money and when it usually does, I turn into this monster and God forbid I throw another crap on someone’s face.

When something’s wrong, things get a lot fuzzier as each day pass.  I know my actions are inexcusable but when things like these happen, things that I thought I could manage result to more mess, it makes me think otherwise.  If only my dad was alive right now.  He would advice me the smartest thing to do.  He gave me this business in the first place and now that I’m being too emotional, which truly is awkward for a man my age, I just can’t help but rant; he would be ashamed of me.  Isn’t this what women do?  But I highly doubt I’ll burst in tears; at least I have kept the strong part of me intact.  HOPEFULLY, things get better soon and fast.

Jerry, my most loyal customer, just bear with us for the mean time.  I don’t mean to be too vague about this matter but I have people looking over these things already.  Hope you don’t lose confidence in our credibility.  See you soon.

0 comments: